- 4 medium ripe avocados
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt (non-fat or full fat)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2/3 cup chopped tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Chips or veggies, for serving
1. Halve and pit the avocados then scoop out the flesh into a medium bowl.
2. Add the lime juice to the bowl then use a fork to mash up the avocado until it reaches your desired consistency.
3. Stir in the Greek yogurt, red onion, tomatoes and cilantro. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
4. Serve immediately with chips, or store, covered securely with plastic wrap, in the refrigerator.
***TRICK TIP: Add luke warm water drippings into air tight container to prevent air from turning the guacamole brown!