1. Rinse and drain canned beans.
2. Drizzle beans with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then, squeeze 1/2 lemon onto the beans.
3. Stir and refrigerate.
1. Add 1/4 cup of olive oil, juice of one grapefruit, 1 tbsp of honey, 1/4 cup of fresh mint leaves, salt and pepper together in one bowl, mix and set aside.
1. Pre heat grill or cast iron skill to medium high heat.
2. Cut watermelon into 1in thick slices.
3. Marinate 6-8 slices of watermelon in marinade for 5 minutes.
4. Once grill or cast iron is hot cook watermelon slices 2-3 minutes on each side.
5. Plate up warm watermelon with fresh mint leaves and beans. Top with almond slivers and balsamic drizzle. Enjoy these watermelon steaks warm.