- 2 shredded chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ cup of cottage cheese
- ¾ cup of sour cream
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella (1 cup for mixture, 1 cup for topping)
- ½ cup of fresh diced parsley
- 1 tablespoon of garlic
- juice from ½ lemon
- 3 cups of fresh spinach
- 18 oz of artichoke hearts, halved
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
1. In a large bowl combine chicken, sour cream and cottage cheese. Stir together.
2. Then mix in seasonings and lemon juice.
3. Preheat large cast-iron skillet or large skillet pan and add olive oil.
4. Mix in spinach, 1 cup cheese and artichoke into the bowl.
5. Add ingredients to pan over medium-high heat.
6. Cook for 20-30 minutes with lid covered.
7. Lift lid and stir.
8. Cook for 10-20 minutes with lid uncovered.
9. Top with 1 cup of cheese, turn off burner and cover pan. Let sit for 5-10 minutes or until cheese melts.